On 09/08/2017, MoEF announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Masters Degree for the position of Consultant.
Ministry of Environments and Forests MoEF jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Consultant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 25/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Ministry of Environments and Forests MoEF on 25/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Salary||Rs 50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||40- 65 years|
Monthly emoluments: Rs.50,000/-(P.M.) (Consolidate)
Essential Qualification: Masters Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Social Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with good academic record from any recognized university.
Desirable Experience: A librarian from any centre, reputed or statutory organization and public sector undertaking or any R&D institution with at least fifteen year’s professional experience along with proven experience of digitization of library.
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 40- 65 year on date of advertisement
- Walk-in interview will be held on 25/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Ministry of Environments and Forests MoEF norms or decision .
- Interested individuals fulfilling the requisite qualification and experience may apply on plain paper along with CV with supporting documents (Qualifications, experience and age proof) to the Director, EE-Division, Room No P201, Prithvi Block, 2nd floor, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Aliganj, Jorbagh Road, New Delhi-110003, by hand and attend a walk in Interview in Brahmaputra Conference hall, Ist floor, Vayu Wing, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Jorbagh Road, New Delhi- 110003 on 25th August, 2017 from 10.00 A.M to 2.30 P.M. Documents submitted in support of application will be subject to verification.
- The Ministry reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full or all the responses without assigning any reason whatsoever. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing for the interview
Walk-In Address: Brahmaputra Conference hall, Ist floor, Vayu Wing, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Jorbagh Road, New Delhi- 110003
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M to 2.30 P.M
Reference No: F. No. 9-5/2010-EE
Walk-In Date: 25/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW