On 07/08/2017, MNIT announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Ph.D for the position of Research Associate.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology MNIT Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Research Associate post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 28/08/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Malaviya National Institute of Technology MNIT on 28/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs.36,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Title of the Project: Synthesis and modifications of metal-fullerene nano composite for application in optical devices using ion beams
Sponsor of the project: CSIR New Delhi
Project position(s) and number: Research Associate (one only)
Qualifications: PhD degree in Science or 3 years teaching, research, design and development experience after M.Tech degree.
Emoluments: Rs. 36,000/- per month + HRA 6
Job description: Experimental research work, data analysis & reporting. Candidates having experience in the field of ion beams will be given preference.
Age Limit: 35 Years (upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women/PH candidates )
Duration of appointment: One Year (likely to be extended depending on the performance of the candidate.)
- Selection of Research Associate will be based on interview. Candidates interested in the above area of research may submit their applications with the following documents to the office of the Principal Investigator through email/by post or may submit directly on the day of walk-in interview.
- Application on plain paper (format: Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Category, Address of Communication, email ID, mobile no., qualifications from 10th onwards) with detailed CV
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate Experience including research, industrial field and others, if any
- The walk-in interview will be held on 28th August (Monday) at 11:00 am in Department of Physics, MNIT Jaipur.
Walk-In Address: Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, JLN Marg, Malviya Nagar Jaipur -302017 (Rajasthan)
Walk-In Time: 11:00 am
Walk-In Date: 28/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW