On 02/08/2017, MNIT announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed ME/ M.Tech , BE/B.Tech for the position of Project Assistant .
Malaviya National Institute of Technology MNIT Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Malaviya National Institute of Technology MNIT before 15/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Qualification||ME/ M.Tech , BE/B.Tech|
|Salary||Rs.10,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||15/08/2017|
Relevant Engineering streams: Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Material Science/Nanotechnology
Qualification: ME/ M.Tech , BE/B.Tech/ equivalent
Industrial Experiences: N/A, 2 year industrial experiments in the field of Steel Production.
Desirable: Have worked in the field of steel production industries. (OR) – Have research experience in the field of extraction of iron and /or steel making. Good technical knowledge as well as publication skill.
Project: Economic production of iron through direct reduction of Mill Scale by low grade coal of Rajasthan
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on Interview by the Malaviya National Institute of Technology MNIT norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form (format attached) with complete information and attachments (certificates/documents) along with latest CV. The completely filled applications may be sent preferably by e-mail on email@example.com latest by 15 Aug, 2017. The candidate has also to send their application form along with CV and self attested photocopies of all certificates/documents regarding educational qualifications, work experience etc. by post to Dr. Amar Patnaik (CoPrincipal Investigator), Department of Mechanical Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Jaipur-302017, Rajasthan.
- Candidates may also note the following points: Selection committee of MNIT Jaipur reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short- listing of eligible candidates.
- Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and experience of the available candidates. Decision of selection committee will be final. The date and time of interview will be informed by email only.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for the interview
- For any further information /clarifications, the applicants may contact PI directly by email/phone.
Address For The Job: Dr. M. K. Banerjee (Principal Investigator) Professor, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Jaipur-302017, Rajasthan. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 91-9549654564
Online applications must be submitted latest by 15/08/2017