On 04/08/2017, MNIT announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology MNIT Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 24/08/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Malaviya National Institute of Technology MNIT on 24/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.14,000 – 16,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Title of the Project: Low energy ion irradiation studies of metal-fullerene nanocomposites
Sponsor of the project: Inter University Accelerator Centre (IUAC) New Delhi (autonomous centre of UGC, Govt. of India)
Project position(s) and number: JRF/Project Fellow (one only)
Qualifications: M.Sc/M.Tech in Physics/Nanotechnology/Materials Science/Nanoscience or equivalent discipline with minimum 60 % marks or CGPA 6.75 (on 10 point scale)
Emoluments: Rs. 16000 /- per month for candidates with NET/GATE and Rs. 14000 /- per month for candidates without NET/GATE
Duration: 6 months (likely to be extended till the completion of the project)
Job description: Experimental research work, data analysis & reporting. Candidates having experience with heavy ion accelerator based studies would be given preference.
- Selection of JRF/Project Fellow will be based on interview. Candidates interested in the above area of research may submit their applications with the following documents to the office of the Principal Investigator through email/by post or may submit directly on the day of walk-in interview.
- Application on plain paper (format: Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Category, Address of Communication, email ID, mobile no., qualifications from 10th onwards) with detailed CVApplication on plain paper (format: Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Category, Address of Communication, email ID, mobile no., qualifications from 10th onwards) with detailed CVCandidates may also note the following: Candidates shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. MNIT Jaipur reserves the right not to select any candidate in case candidates are not found suitable for the applied post. The walk-in interview will be held on 24th August (Thursday) at 11:00 am in Department of Physics, MNIT Jaipur
- Application on plain paper (format: Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Category, Address of Communication, email ID, mobile no., qualifications from 10th onwards) with detailed CV
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate
- Experience including research, industrial field and others, if any
Walk-In Address: Department of Physics, MNIT Jaipur.
Walk-In Time: 11:00 am
Walk-In Date: 24/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW