On 15/06/2017, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 10th for the position of Staff Car Driver.
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment before 24/07/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Staff Car Driver|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900/-per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||24/07/2017|
ESSENTIAL: Possession of a valid driving license for Motor Cars. Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (the candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles). Experience of driving a motor car for at least three years. 10th Standard Pass.
DESIREABLE: Three years service as a Home Guard/Civil Defence Volunteer.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/07/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The Candidate who is the Citizen of India can apply. Eligible Candidate has to pass a Driving Test which is conducted by the Airport Authority of India, New Delhi. The fee, whatsoever may be charged by the Airport Authority of India, New Delhi for the driving test, will have to be borne by the applicant.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 03 years for OBC and upto 40 years in respect of Departmental candidate with three years continuous service in the Central Govt. subject to submission of requisite certificate*. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
- The crucial date for determining the upper age would be the last date for receipt of the application. The last date to receipt of the application is 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News i.e. 24th July, 2017.
- The eligible persons may send their duly filled in applications in the proforma as prescribed at Annexure along with the necessary documents (self attested by the candidates) to: The Under Secretary(Admn), Department of Social Justice & Empowerment, Room No.240-A, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110011.
Address For The Job: The Under Secretary(Admn), Department of Social Justice & Empowerment, Room No.240-A, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110011.
Last Date to Apply: 24/07/2017