On 02/08/2017, Ministry of Culture announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Lib for the position of Director.
Ministry of Culture Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Ministry of Culture before 02/10/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.1,18,500 – 2,14,100/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||02/10/2017|
Essential: Masters Degree in Library Science or Library and information Science of a recognized University or Institute; Twelve years’ professional experience in a Library under Central Government or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution.
Desirable: One year experience of computerizing Library activities in a Library under Central Government or State Governments or Autonomous or Statutory organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or recognized Research or educational Institution. Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute.
Pay Scale: Rs.1,18,500 – 2,14,100/-
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding fifty six year as on she closing crate of applications)
- The period of deputation/contract will ordinarily not exceed 3 years. The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputations shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. Period of deputation/contract including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall not exceed 5 years.
How To Apply?
- Applications (in duplicate) in the enclosed proforma duly countersigned by the employer of the officers Who can be spared in the event of their selection are to be sent to this Ministry within two months from the date Of issue Of this 0M.
- Application received after the last date or without the confidential reports or otherwise found incomplete will not be taken in to consideration. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their Candidature subsequently.
- While forwarding the applications it may be verified or certified by the employer that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct and that no disciplinary or vigilance case is pending or is contemplated against them.
- The application with all necessary documents may be forwarded in the name of Under Secretary (Library), Secretary (Library), Ministry of Culture, Shastri Bhawan, CSI- Building, Ist Floor, New Delhi.
Address For The Job: Under Secretary (Library), Secretary (Library), Ministry of Culture, Shastri Bhawan, CSI- Building, Ist Floor, New Delhi.
Last Date to Apply: 02/10/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW