On 25/07/2017, MGVCL announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed LLB, LLM for the position of Law Officer.
Madhya Gujarat Vij MGVCL recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Madhya Gujarat Vij MGVCL before 22/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Law Officer|
|Salary||Rs.21,000-42,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||22/08/2017|
Qualification: Special LLB/LLM with minimum 60 % from Government Recognized University with regular course or five years integrated course in law with 60 % marks.
Job Profile: Candidate has to look after the legal matters of the Company at Corporate Office, Circle and Field Offices. To coordinate, monitor, follow-up of various litigation in the courts effectively and provide necessary legal guidance to the field offices.
Required Experience: Minimum 06 years of working experience in Corporate Sector/Public Sector/Power Sector or as practicing Advocate in Court of Law.
Required Skills: Good Command over English Language, skill and knowledge in legal drafting, knowledge of court procedures, briefing and liaisioning with Advocates and knowledge of computer operations.
Age limit:( As on the date of issuance of the advertisement i.e. 25.07.2017): 35 years for UR candidates.
Pay Scale: Pay scale of Rs.21,200-42,000 plus DA, HRA, CLA, Medical, LTC as per Company’s rules
Vacancies: There is One Vacancy at Corporate Office, Baroda, which is required to be filled by Unreserved (General) category candidate.
- Candidates are requested to apply, only if they are fulfilling requisite criteria. Since, we are not seeking all the documents at the time of application submission/ written test, candidate has to doubly ensure that he fulfills all the requisite criteria. All the documents of provisionally selected Candidates shall be verified at appropriate stage and if found not fulfilling any criteria, his candidature shall be cancelled immediately and his shortlisting in selection list shall not be a ground for claiming appointment.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates meeting above criteria may apply “on line” on or before 22.08.17 before 06.00 P.M. and the payment of fees shall be made at the Branches of State Bank of India on or before 24.08.2017.
- APPLICANT WHO HAS COMPLETED THE TASK NO.:- 6 (i.e. “FINAL SUBMIT AND CONFIRM APPLICATION”) OF ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS SHALL ONLY BE CONSIDERED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESS.
Method for Payment of Fees:
- Generate application number by registering online by filling up the Online Application Form and follow step by step instructions.
- A Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500 /- UR Candidates and Bank charges of Rs. 60 /- shall be paid by the applicant to the bank. Application fee once paid will not be refunded on any account.
Documents to be produced at time of Written Test / Interview or as and when required:
- Online application form alongwith two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the space provided on the application form.
- Resume/ Curriculum Vitae.
- Attested copy of i. School Leaving Certificate, ii. Mark sheets of Special LLB/ LLM or Marksheets of Five Year Integrated Course in Law, as applicable. iii. Degree Certificate.
- Certificate specifying the percentage equivalent to grades (if applicable).
- Experience Certificate.
- NOC from present employer.
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Copy of SBI Challan (for payment made at SBI branch)/copy of system generated receipt in case of online payment of application fees.
- In case of Widow Candidates, necessary documentary proofs.
- Any Other Certificate/document applicable.
Address For The Job: Madhya Gujarat Vij MGVCL, Baroda
Last Date to Apply: 22/08/2017