On 09/08/2017, Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga MDNIY announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, PG Diploma, PG, Degree for the position of Programme Officer, Communication Officer, Multiple Vacancy .
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga MDNIY Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga MDNIY before 11/10/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Vacancy Details|
Age: Not exceeding 45 years as on the closing date of receipt application.
Mode of Recruitment: By transfer deputation (including short contract) , failing which by direct
Desirable: PG Diploma in Management from a reputed Institute. Published research work on Yoga. Experience in developing Yoga Therapy Modules and conducting Therapy Programmes and Projects. proficiency in English, Hindi & Sanskrit.
|Essential: for direct recruitment PG Degree in Yoga with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University established under UGC Act. PG Degree in any subject from a recognized University established under UGC Act and Diploma in Yoga of at least one year duration from recognized University established under [JGC Act or from Institution Of National repute with a minimum of 55% of marks. 2. Five years regular service in of Rs.6600 / – , post q a lification experience professional Research / Teaching and Training in Yoga or ten years regular service in GP of Rs.6600/- GP of RS_5400/- in Teaching/ Research experience in Yoga in a recognized University established under UGC Act / College / Institute of National repute.|
|Programme Officer – 01 Post
Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month
Desirable:- PG Diploma in Management from a reputed Institute , Published research work on Yoga. Experience in developing Yoga
Age: Not exceeding 45 years as on the closing date receipt for of application.
Mode of Recruitment: By transfer on deputation (including short term con tract), failing which by direct recruitment.
|Essential: for direct recruitment PG Degree in Yoga With minimum 55% marks from a recognized University established under UGC Act. OR PG Degree from a recognized University established un der UGC Act and Diploma in Yoga Of at least one year duration from recognized University established from under UGC Act or Institution of national repute with a minimum of 55% of marks. Five years regular service in GP of Rs.6600/ – , post qualification experience in Research Teaching and Training in Yoga or ten years regular service in GP of Rs_6600/- + GP of Rs.5400/- in Teaching/ Research experience in Yoga in a recognized University established under UGC Act / College / Institute Of National repute.|
|Communication Documentation Officer 15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600 (PB-3)
Age: Not exceeding 45 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
Mode of Recruitment: Direct Recruitment, failing which by transfer on deputation (including short term contract)
Desirable:- PhD. in Communication/ Journalism / English/ Hindi language. Experience of administration and public relations. Knowledge Of AYUSH Sector. Proficiency in Hindi. High proficiency in English
|Qualification: PG Degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University established under UGC Act. OR Any PG Degree and post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication with minimum 55% Of marks from a recognized University established under UGC Act. Outstanding ability in drafting, editing and composing promotional material, Minimum four years post qualifications experience in an advertisement firm of repute or as communication-cu m documentation officer with a Public Sector Undertaking/ NGO having Regional / National outreach. . Knowledge of production of films, quickies, video spots and knowledge Of printing matters, Ability to work independently on the computer and update the web-site and download relevant material from the internet and supply to the technical Officers as well as public.|
|Yoga Instructor 9300-34800 GP Rs_ 4200 – (PB-2)
Desirable: Practical ability to perform Yogic practices. Experience in giving Yoga Instructions at different levels.
Age: Preferably not exceeding 30 years as the closing date for receipt Of application.
Mode Of Recruitment: Direct Recruitment.
|Essential: Degree in Yoga with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised University established under UGC Act _ OR Any Graduate from a recognized University esta blished under UGC Act with Diploma in Yoga Education /Yoga Studies/ Yoga Science after graduation of at least one year duration from a recognized University established under UGC Act/ Institute with minimum of 55% marks. Level II Of Yoga professional Competence Exam of QCI sponsored by Ministry Of AYUSH, Govt. of India. Practical experience in Yoga in a reputed Yoga Institute for a minimum period Of one year. Demonstration Skills in Yogic practices, for which skill test will be conducted.|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 11/10/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga MDNIY norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The postal cover envelop be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF The last date for submission of hard copy of Application is 45 days from publication of advertisement in Employment News.
- For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba, Distt of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Island or Lakshdweep or abroad the last date for submission of hard copy of Application is 60 days of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
- Candidates selected will presently be posted in Delhi NCR but are liable to serve anywhere in India or abroad.
- Director, MDNIY reserve the right not to fill any or all the posts advertised without assigning any reasons.
- Possession of the qualification shall not entitle the applicant right to be called for interview/get selected for the post as the Institute evolves its own procedure in short listing the applications for consideration of the post(s).
- Application not supported with self attested copies of certificates of age, educational qualifications, mark sheets, experience certificates, caste/ community/ PWD certificates etc. would be rejected and they would not be called for interview.
- All original mark sheets, educational qualifications, certificates, testimonials, experience certificates etc. would have to be produced for verification on demand before or after interview.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India. All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications.
- They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess essential criteria laid down for various posts.
- No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. The prescribed essential criteria is minimum and mere possession of the same
- does not entitle candidates to be called for screening/interview. The Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualifications/ year of experience in the subject/ screening test [other criteria.
- The decision of the Director, Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) will be final in this regard.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/ guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience. If any document/ certificate furnished in a language other than Hindi or English.
- transcript in Hindi/ English of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is to be submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualification and/or experience will be the closing date prescribed for receipt of application. Age limit for direct recruitment is relaxable upto 5 years for candidates belonging
- to SC/ ST community and Govt./Autonomous Body employees and upto 3 years for immunity in accordance with orders issued b the Central candidates belo Govt. from time Copyfish.
- Eligible Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format or neatly typed on A4 size paper on one side as per the format. Application completed in all respect enclosing passport size photo and self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience , caste/community/persons with disabilities (PWD) etc. in prescribed format, supporting documents along with non-refundable application fee (DD) should be sent to The Director, Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, 68, Ashok Road, Near Gole Dak khana, New Delhi-110001 by Registered AD/Speed Post.
Address For The Job: The Director, Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, 68, Ashok Road, Near Gole Dak khana, New Delhi-110001
Advt Number: File No. 16-19/2016-Estt.
Online applications must be submitted latest by 11/10/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW