On 21/07/2017, MDL announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech for the position of Director.
Mazagon Dock MDL recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Mazagon Dock MDL before 24/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.75,000 to 1,00,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||24/08/2017|
Qualification: The applicant should be an Engineering graduate preferably in Mechanical or Marine or Production Engineering discipline with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Post Graduate qualifications in aforementioned/related disciplines will have an added advantage
EXPERIENCE: The applicant should have at least five years’ experience during the last ten years at a senior level in an organization of repute in (a) Marine Engineering, or (b) Naval Architecture, or (c) Production, Planning & Control in a large scale integrated production unit dealing with turnkey heavy fabrication projects, of which at least two years should have been in Ship Building/ Ship repairs activity.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Shipbuilding) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible to ensure timely deliveries of alI surface ships; maintaining high quality standards and planning, directing and coordinating aII production and other activities related to Shipbuilding.
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Mazagon Dock MDL norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesbonline.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified in para V(1);
- fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesbonline.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified in para V(1)
- Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded in PESB is by 15.00 hours on 28/08/2017. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Address For The Job: Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Last Date to Apply: 24/08/2017