On 11/08/2017, MCD announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, Any Graduate, M.A for the position of Counselor .
Municipal Corporation of Delhi MCD Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Municipal Corporation of Delhi MCD before 20/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Diploma, Any Graduate, M.A|
|Vacancies||230 Posts General Post : 116 SC Post : 35 ST Post : 17 OBC Post : 62|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 /- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/08/2017|
Qualification: M.A. in Psychology from a recognised University. Qualification M.A. in Psychology from a recognised University. Degree / Diploma in Guidance and Counselling from a recognised University / Institution.
Age Limit General – 30 Years, SC – 35 Years, ST – 35 Years, OBC – 33 Years, PH (General) – 40 Years, PH (SC / ST) – 45 Years, PH (OBC) – 43 Years.
Emoluments : Rs. 35400 + Variable DA in level 6 (9300-4800 + 4200)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Municipal Corporation of Delhi MCD norms or decision.
How To Apply?
Selected candidates will have to join his / her duty within 10 days of issuing of the engagement letter. In case any candidate fails to join in the stipulated period his / her claim shall be forfeited and the next candidate available in the merit list will be engages or given the offer of work on contract basis. No correspondence will be made in this regard. Selected candidates will have to join his / her duty within 10 days of issuing of the engagement letter. In case any candidate fails to join in the stipulated period his / her claim shall be forfeited and the next candidate available in the merit list will be engages or given the offer of work on contract basis. No correspondence will be made in this regard. last date of receiving online application: 20/08/2017.
- The EDMC reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and change in advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reasons.
- Applicants are requested to check their E-mails and also frequently visit the website of MCD www.mcdonline.gov.in in for further instructions / information. For any query please contact Phone no. 011-66667470.
- The eligible and interested candidates may apply through online on www.mcdonline.gov.in between 05.08.2017 to 20.08.2017. The candidate should follow the user guidelines and instructions at the time of online apply.
- Online applications are available on the MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in. It is advisable to use Mozilla Fire Fox Browser to make the online application. After opening the site by typing www.mcdonline.gov.in, the button marked Jobs @MCD may be clicked, which shall open the page showing all jobs of MCD to which online application can be mak
- The engagement will be purely on temporary and contractual basis.The engagement will be purely on temporary and contractual basis.
- The candidates will be engaged for six months from the date of engagement
- Reservation & relaxation will be provided as per rules. The candidates belonging to reserved category SC/ST/OBC must possess caste certificate issued from the Competent Authority on or before the last date of closing of online i.e. 20.08.2017
- The candidate belonging to Physically Handicapped Category (Ortho + VH) must possess “Disability Certificate” from Govt. hospital bearing minimum 40% disability on or before the last date of closing of online i.e. 20.08.2017.
- The candidate selected for engagement will have to sign a contract agreement before issuance of engagement letter in the current year.
- The age relaxation for SC / ST applicants are upto 5 years & OBC applicants upto 3 years. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC who were also covered under the Physical Disability Category will be eligible for cumulative age relaxation under both of the categories.
Address For The Job: Municipal Corporation of Delhi MCD, Delhi .
Online applications must be submitted latest by 20/08/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW