On 31/07/2017, MCD Job Jobs notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Junior Resident.
Municipal Corporation of Delhi MCD Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Resident post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 16/08/2017 at 9.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Municipal Corporation of Delhi MCD on 16/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Resident|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Requisite qualification: Junior Resident- MBBS
No Of Vacancies: 12 (SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3, Gen-6)
Pay band: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month
- Walk-in interview will be held on 16/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Municipal Corporation of Delhi MCDnorms or decision .
- All eligible candidates desirous of attending the interview must report to PA to Director, RBIPMT with original and attested copies of Date of Birth proof, mark sheets of professional examination, internship completion certificate, MBBS degree, valid DMC registration, experience certificate if any, and SC/ST/OBC certificate if claimed. OBC certificate will be considered only if issued from GNCTD. One Passport size photograph is also to be submitted. Candidates who have done graduation from foreign universities must also submit their score of FMIGE/ National Board of Examination screening examination. The eligibility will be as per standard norms included for age. The cut off age will be decided on the basis of as on 01.08.2017
- Time and Date: on 16th August 2017
Walk-In Address: Office of Director/RBIPMT – Administrative Block
Walk-In Time: 09.30 A.M
Reference No: No: 2178/RBIPMT/2017
Walk-In Date: 16/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW