On 11/08/2017, MCAER announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Ph.D for the position of Head.
Maharashtra Council Of Agricultural Education And Research MCAER Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Maharashtra Council Of Agricultural Education And Research MCAER before 15/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Last Date To Apply||15/09/2017|
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT :-
A Ph.D. in respective discipline; A minimum 12 years experience in teaching or research or extension education, out of which atleast 3 years experience shall be in the cadre of regular Professor or its equivalent. OR A minimum 12 years experience in teaching or research or extension education, out of which 7 years experience shall be in the cadre of Associate Professor or its equivalent.
- Experience of guiding atleast 3 post graduate students.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses and technology mediated teaching-learning process.
- Ability to initiate, organize and coordinate teaching, research and extension education.
- Evidence of atleast 10 published papers in recognized journals having NAAS rating.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on
Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).
Head, Department of Agricultural Economics and Statistics – 01
Head, Department of Extension Education : 01
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Maharashtra Council Of Agricultural Education And Research MCAER norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Last date for submission of the Application to ‘The Chairman, Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Recruitment Board, (MCAER), 132/B, Bhamburda, Bhosalenagar, Pune-411007, Maharashtra State, (India)’ shall be on or before 15/09/2017 upto 5.00 p.m. The applicants need to mention “The name of the post applied for” on the envelope containing the application form.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
- For detail information of Powers and Duties of the post of Head of Department, please refer Statute 79 of Maharashtra Agricultural Universities (Krishi Vidyapeeths) Statutes 1990.
- It is essential to submit separate application for each post. The candidate applying for one or more than one post should submit separate Application and Demand Draft for each post. Academic Performance Indicator (API) score card as per Maharashtra Agricultural Universities (Krishi Vidyapeeths) Statutes, 1990 amended Statutes 2014 Table 6 (b) along with the necessary documentary evidences should be submitted with the application.
- Each application must be accompanied with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. Two Thousand only) (Non-refundable) of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Recruitment Board, Pune, payable at Pune. In lieu of demand draft, application fee can be paid by RTGS or NEFT or Fund Transfer in the Account of Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Recruitment Board i.e Current Account No. 35597236651, State Bank of India, Branch University Road, Pune, Branch Code: 07339, IFS Code: SBIN0007339 (Address : 1154, Shivajinagar, Veer Chaphekar Chowk, Near Police Pared Ground, Pune Maharashtra 411016).
- If the application fee is paid by RTGS/ NEFT/Fund Transfer the Receipt from the Bank should be attached with the Application Form and the details of which should be mentioned at the appropriate place in the application form.
- Government servant and servant of University and local bodies should submit his application through proper channel and should also ensure that the application reaches the MAURB, MCAER, Pune on or before the last date prescribed i.e. 15/09/2017 upto 05.00 PM. Advance copy will not be considered by MAURB, Pune.
- Upper age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Head of Department is 45 years as on 15th September, 2017. However, this limit is not applicable to the candidates employed in any Agricultural University within Maharashtra State. Upper age limit is relaxable by five years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST, NT, DT and SC converted to Buddhism who are domiciled in Maharashtra and those who are not employed in any Agricultural University of Maharashtra (As per Maharashtra Agricultural Universities [Krishi Vidyapeeths] Statutes 1990, Statute 42).
- Reservation under SC/ST category is made as per rules of the Government of Maharashtra in force. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category as recognized in the State of Maharashtra shall only be considered under reserved post for SC/ST category. The candidate belonging to the SC/ST category from outside the State of Maharashtra will be treated as open.
Address For The Job: ‘The Chairman, Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Recruitment Board, (MCAER), 132/B, Bhamburda, Bhosalenagar, Pune-411007, Maharashtra State, (India)
Advt. No. Advt. No. MAURB/MCAER/Advt.25 (B)/ 243 / 2017
Last Date to Apply: 15/09/2017