On 31/07/2017, MCAER announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Ph.D for the position of Associate Dean.
Maharashtra Council Of Agricultural Education And Research MCAER recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Maharashtra Council Of Agricultural Education And Research MCAER before 1/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Associate Dean|
|Last Date To Apply||1/9/2017|
Qualification: A Ph.D. in respective faculty; A minimum 15 years experience in the field of teaching or research or extension education, out of which at least 3 years experience as Head of the Department OR A minimum 15 years experience in the field of teaching or research or extension education, out of which 5 years experience shall be in the cadre of regular Professor or its equivalent. Experience of guiding at least 5 post graduate students. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology mediated teaching-learning process. Ability to initiate, organize and coordinate teaching, research and extension education. Evidence of at least 10 published papers in recognized journals having NAAS rating. 6) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).
Salary: Rs. 37,400-67,000, AGP Rs. 10,000/-
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 1/9/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Maharashtra Council Of Agricultural Education And Research MCAER norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Last date for submission of the Application to ‘The Chairman, Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Recruitment Board, (MCAER), 132/B, Bhamburda, Bhosalenagar, Pune-411007, Maharashtra State, (India)’ shall be on or before 01/09/2017 upto 5.00 p.m. The applicants need to mention “The name of the post applied for” on the envelope containing the application form.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
- Each application must be accompanied with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. Two Thousand only) (Non-refundable) of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Recruitment Board, Pune, payable at Pune. In lieu of demand draft, application fee can be paid by RTGS or NEFT or Fund Transfer in the Account of Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Recruitment Board i.e Current Account No. 35597236651, State Bank of India, Branch University Road, Pune, Branch Code: 07339, IFS Code: SBIN0007339 (Address : 1154, Shivajinagar, Veer Chaphekar Chowk, Near Police Pared Ground, Pune Maharashtra 411016).
- Government servant and servant of University and local bodies should submit his application through proper channel and should also ensure that the application reaches the MAURB, MCAER, Pune on or before the last date prescribed i.e. 01/09/2017 upto 05.00 PM. Advance copy will not be considered by MAURB, Pune
- Upper age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Associate Dean is 50 years as on 1 st September, 2017. However, this limit is not applicable to the candidates employed in any Agricultural University within Maharashtra State. Upper age limit is relaxable by five years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST, NT, DT and SC converted to Buddhism who are domiciled in Maharashtra and those who are not employed in any Agricultural University of Maharashtra (As per Maharashtra Agricultural Universities [Krishi Vidyapeeths] Statutes 1990, Statute 42).
Address For The Job: The Chairman, Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Recruitment Board, (MCAER), 132/B, Bhamburda, Bhosalenagar, Pune-411007
Advt. No. MAURB/MCAER/Advt.24 (B)/ 219/2017
Last Date to Apply: 1/9/2017