On 09/08/2017, MAMC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, Post Graduate, PG Diploma for the position of Senior Resident.
Maulana Azad Medical College MAMC Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Resident Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 24/08/2017 at 11.30 A.M – 01.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Maulana Azad Medical College MAMC on 24/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Qualification||M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.15600-39100/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||33 Years|
Essential Qualifications: MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in physiology from a recognised University. The application of candidates without PG Qualification, having at least two years experience after MBBS can be considered
Eligibility: Must be having valid. DMC Registration by the time of joining.
Age Limit: Upper age limit for eligibility will be 33 years as on date of interview i.e. on Thursday the, 24th August, 2017. However, if no suitable/eligible candidates are available, then 40 years age (in accordance of circular no. F.121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 dated 10/06/2011 issued by H&FW department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi) may be considered. Age limit is relaxable for SC/ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years.
Pay Scale (Pre-revised): Rs. 15600-39100/- plus G.P. Rs. 6600/- and admissible allowances as per rules.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 24/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the Maulana Azad Medical College MAMC norms or decision .
- Suitable and desirous candidates fulfilling educational qualification/eligibility conditions should appear for a Walk-in-Interview with their ication along with original certificates and one set of attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of Age, Qualification, Attempts, Mark sheet. , Degree DMC Registration, Category & Experience certificate etc. and two passport size photographs.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi.
- Date of walk-in interview : 24th August, 2017 (Thursday) Room No. 227, 2nd Floor, Deptt. of Physiology, Pathology Block, Maulana Venue: Azad Medical College, 2, Bahadur Shah Zaffarg Marg, New Delhi – 110 002 Timing: Verification of documents/certificates : 1 1.30 AM to 01 .00 PM Interview : 2.00 PM onwards
Walk-In Address: Room No. 227, 2nd Floor, Deptt. of Physiology, Pathology Block, Maulana Venue: Azad Medical College, 2, Bahadur Shah Zaffarg Marg, New Delhi – 110 002
Walk-In Time.: 11.30 – 1.30 P.M
Walk-In Date: 24/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW