On 03/08/2017, MAMC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, Post Graduation for the position of Senior Resident.
Maulana Azad Medical College MAMC Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Resident Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 23/08/2017 at 9.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Maulana Azad Medical College MAMC on 23/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Qualification||MBBS, Post Graduation|
|Salary||Rs.15600-39100/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||33 Years|
Qualification: MBBS with P.G. Degree in Community Medicine from recognized University
Age limit : Upper age limit for eligibility will be 33 years as on date of notification. If no suitable candidates are available then 40 years age in accordance of circular No.F.121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 dated 10.6.2011 issued by H&W Department, Govt. of NCT Delhi may be considered. Relaxable for SC/ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years respectively. OBC category candidates are required to submit their certificate issued by the Notified/Competent Authority, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Emoluments: Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- p.m. Plus usual allowances/7th CPC as admissible under the rules.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 23/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the Maulana Azad Medical College MAMC norms or decision .
- The eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling educational qualifications/eligibility conditions should appear for Walk-in Interview with their application along with original certificates and one set of attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of Age, Qualification, Attempts, Mark sheet, Degree, DMC registration, Category & Experience Certificate etc. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi.
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview on 23/08/2017.
- Receiving of Applications, Registration & Verification of certificates will be held from 9.30 am to 10.30 am followed by interview from 11.00 am onwards on 23rd Aug 2017 in Room of Head, Community Medicine, MAMC, New Delhi.
Walk-In Address: Room of Head, Community Medicine, MAMC, New Delhi.
Walk-In Time.: 9.30 A.M.
Walk-In Date: 23/08/2017