On 9/2/2017, Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) announced recruitment notification to recruit Doctoral Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) plans to recruit Ph.D candidates for the post of Doctoral Fellow. Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Doctoral Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/02/2017.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) before 24/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Doctoral Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs..36000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||24/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Head, Centre for Energy and Environemnt Malaviya National Institute of Technology J.L.N. Marg Jaipur-302017|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Doctoral Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Doctoral Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Doctoral Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Ph.D|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rs..36000/- per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Applications are invited for purely temporary position of Post-Doctoral Fellow (PDF) under Ministry of New Renewable Energy, Government of India, New Delhi. Candidate having Ph.D in the field of Renewable Energy, may apply with resume by 24/02/2017 to the Head, Centre for Energy and Environment, MNIT Jaipur-302017 by sending one hard copy and soft copy of application. Selected candidate would be offered consolidate amount of Rs.36000/- per month +20% HRA+Contingency as per guidelines of MNRE.|
|Last Date: 24/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Jaipur|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Doctoral Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 24/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 24/02/2017