On 26/11/2016, Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Guest Lecturer. Through this recruitment notification, Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) plans to recruit POST GRADUATE candidates for the post of Guest Lecturer. Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Guest Lecturer. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 03/12/2016.
Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) before 03/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Lecturer|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||03/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||MALABAR CANCER CENTRE COLLEGE (an autonomous centre under Government of Kerala) Affiliated to KERALA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES Thalassery, Kannur – 670 103|
Eligibility & Details:
Guest Lecturer Post:
Candidates can Get the Guest Lecturer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Guest Lecturer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: PG in the concerned subject with UGC/NET In the absence of the above, PG in the concerned subject with 55% marks will be considered.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Application in the prescribed MCC form, with attested copies of testimonials etc. should reach the undersigned on or before December 3, 2016. Application form and details are available in the website of MCC (www.mcc.kerala.gov.in).|
|Last Date: 03/12/2016|
|Location of Job: KANNUR|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 03/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Guest Lecturer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 03/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 03/12/2016