On 31/07/2017, Mahatma Gandhi University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduation for the position of Professors .
Mahatma Gandhi University Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Mahatma Gandhi University before 26/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Post Graduation|
|Salary||Rs.37,400 – 67,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||26/08/2017|
Age : Not more than 50 years as on 01.01.2017. (Usual relaxation in upper age limit is admissible to candidates (5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for Other Backward Communities) as per rules.
Qualification : As per UGC Regulations 2010 as amended from time to time
REGISTRATION FEE : Candidates shall remit an amount of Rs.3,000/- as Registration Fee. SC/ST candidates need to remit Rs.1,500/- only. Fee should be remitted only through online payment, the facility of which is provided in the on-line application form.
- Name of Department / School – 01 Post
- School of International Relations and Politics – 01 Post
- School of Social Sciences – 01 Post
- School of Chemical Sciences – 01 Post
- School of Indian Legal Thought- 01 Post
- School of Behavioural Sciences – 01 Post
- School of Gandhian Thought and Development Studies – 01 Post
- School of Pedagogical Sciences – 01 Post
- School of Distance Education – 01 Post
- School of Management and Business Studies – 01 Post
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 26/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Mahatma Gandhi University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- All prospective candidates are requested to submit the application online available in the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University www.mgu.ac.in. from 02.08.2017. Hard copy of duly completed application form downloaded, with all certificate / documents (self attested) in proof of age, community, reservation, if any, qualification, experience etc. shall be forwarded to the addressee specified in Clause III. 5 of the notification.
- Prospective candidates are advised to submit application sufficiently early, to ensure delivery of hard copy of the application well within the prescribed time limit.
- Late and defective applications will be summarily rejected.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- The appointments against the above vacancies will be made as per UGC norms and Reservation principles in accordance with the Mahatma Gandhi University Statutes, 1997, Kerala State & Subordinate Service Rules and Kerala Service Rules.
- For the post reserved for a particular community or a group of community as mentioned above, the persons belonging to that community or group of
communities only need apply.
- Applicants for post under community reservation quota shall submit Community Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2017. Non Creamy Layer Certificate need not be furnished by applicants for the post reserved for SC and ST Communities.
- Natives of States other than Kerala State need not apply for the post notified exclusively under community reservation quota.
- Applicants need not upload certificates / documents in proof of claim mentioned in the online application form. However, one hard copy of duly completed online application along with self attested copies of all certificates and documents shall be sent to Deputy Registrar-II (Admn.), Mahatma Gandhi University, Priyadarshini Hills P.O, Kottayam-686 560 on or before 31.08.2017. Teachers working in Universities / Private Colleges / Government Colleges etc., shall send the application with NOC from the employer concerned. Last date for online submission of application will be 26.08.2017. Teachers of private colleges coming under direct payment system shall also forward an application as provided under Statute 20(4) of Chapter 45 of Mahatma Gandhi University Statutes, 1997.
Address For The Job: Mahatma Gandhi University Priyadarshini Hills P.O., Kottayam – 686 560, Kerala.
Advt Number: No. Ad. A II (1)/5038/2017/Admn
Online applications must be submitted latest by 26/08/2017.