On 03/08/2017, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda before 28/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date To Apply||28/8/2017|
Project Entitled : ‘Synthesis and study of novel helically shaped molecues’.
Qualifications : M. Sc (Organic Chemistry) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade points. The candidate with UGC- CSIR NET/GATE will be preferred.
Emoluments : Rs. 25,000.00 p.m.
Duration: 3 Years
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates should send their application with bio-data, attested copies of the mark-sheets, degree certificates, testimonials, contact details (email/mobile) and related documents to Prof. A.V. Bedekar, Principal Investigator of this project, latest by 28August 2017 (Monday )
Address For The Job: Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Pratapgunj, Vadodara, Gujarat 390002
Reference Number: CHL/309/SERB DST/AVB
Last Date to Apply: 28/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW