On 31/07/2017, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda before 20/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/08/2017|
Qualification: M.Sc. Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Zoology/Botany or an allied area with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade. Research experience in cell biology, Molecular biology, drug delivery/ drug discovery. plant breeding_ plant pathology, genomics 1 is desired. Preferably NET/SET/ GATE/ PET qualified.
Fellowship: Rs.25,000/- p.m. including HRA
Title Of The Project: “Genetic approach to studyi ppGpp-dependent condition: essentially of dksA – assessit suppressor mutation’s poten target for growth interventic funded by SERB. DST, New Delhi
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The application Send on or Before 20th August, 2017.
- E.mail your application to: [email protected]
- Applications are invited on plain paper for the following posts to work under research project_ entitle “‘Genetic approach to studying ppGpp-dependent conditional essentiality of dksA – assessing suppressor mutation’s potential as target For growth intervention”. Interested individuals arc advised to send their curriculum vitae giving full particulars of Educational Qualifications, Experience, Research Interests etc. to the Principal Investigator, Coordinate multiple copy expression…..antibiotics and synthetic legality, SERB Project, Dept. of Bio-Chemistry, Faculty of Science, M.S.University of Baroda, Vadodara — 390 002
Address For The Job: Dept. of Bio-Chemistry, Faculty of Science, M.S.University of Baroda, Vadodara — 390 002
Advt No: BC/JP/SERB/02
Last Date to Apply: 20/08/2017