On 16/08/2017, Madras University announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Phil for the position of Project Fellow.
Madras University jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Madras University before 05/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||05/09/2017|
Qualification: M.Sc. Physics/ M.Phil Physics or any other equivalent qualification recognized by University of Madras with a minimum of 55% marks (50% in the case of SC/ST/PH ). NETIGATE qualification preferable Candidates with experience in the field of nanomaterials, thermoelectric materials, and semiconducting materials will be given preference. Selected candidate is eligible to register for Ph.D. degree at the University of Madras.
Duration: Three Years
Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- per month + 30% HRA
NOTE: No TA/DA will be provided for attending the entrance examination/interview. Senior Project Fellow (SPF)- Rs.28,000/- per month + 30% HRA during 3’d year (lf promoted)
project: “Development of an efficient graphene based Cu 2-x Sx Te nanocomposite for the conversion of waste heat into electricity”
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 05/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Madras University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application on plain paper covering detailed biodata, educational qualification, community, research experience, if any, along with attested copies of all required certificates in duplicate should reach the following address on or before 5th Sep 2017. Dr G.Anbalagan, Principal Investigator Department of Nuclear physics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai — 600 025. [email protected]
Address For The Job: Dr G.Anbalagan, Principal Investigator Department of Nuclear physics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai — 600 025.
Advt/N.Ph/GA/DST-SERB/Aug 201 7/ 100
Last Date to Apply: 05/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW