On 08/08/2017, Lok Nayak Hospital Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, Any Post Graduate for the position of Junior Resident.
Lok Nayak Hospital Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Resident post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 16/08/2017 From 09.30 – 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Lok Nayak Hospital on 16/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Resident|
|Qualification||MBBS, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility Criteria For Junior Residents:-
- All Educational Certificates including MBBS degree, Candidate must have not completed one year Junior Residency from any Govt. Hospital.
- Certificate of age proof (age limit as on the date of interview — 30 years for General relaxation for 05 years for SC & ST and 03 years for OBC, OBC certificates issued from Govt. of NCT of Delhi will only be considered).
- DMC with MBBS degree or receipt of DMC with PG degree.
- Residential proof (like Aadhar Card, Election ID Card or Passport).
- Only those candidates who have completed their internship on or after 01.01.2013 & up to 31.07.2017 are eligible.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 16/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Lok Nayak Hospital norms or decision .
- As per the Health and Family Welfare circular no. F.No. 121/26/2010/H&FW/DSHFW/1996-2045 dated 10/6/11 “upper age limit for eligibility will be 40 years in place of existing 33/35/38 years in case the fresh candidates are not available and even the candidates who have completed 3 years of residency but are willing to serve as residents are allowed to appear in the interview. A separate merit list for fresh candidates and for others would be prepared and the candidates will be only selected subject to the suitability as per other terms & conditions. The senior residents appointments under the relaxed criteria will be for 01 year. The recruitment shall be made strictly as per the Residency Scheme as circulated by Department of Health & Family Welfare, GNCTD. The mode of selection will be by interview (Viva Voice), In case of any change in the mode of selection, the same will be uploaded on the website of LNH. The candidates are advised to visit the website of Lok Nayak Hosptial on regular basis i.e. htto.//delhi.gov.in/wpsiwcm/connect/DolT LNJP/Inip/home. Corrigendum, if any will be displayed on this website. In case 16/08/2017 is declared as gazette holiday the interview shall be carried on 16th & 17th August 2017. The format of application form is enclosed herewith. Application with self attested photocopy of the following documents along with 2 (two) photographs should be submitted between 09:30 AM to 11:00 AM on the date of interview in the office of Addl. Medical Superintendent (Admn.). in Room no. 005, Administrative Block, LNH.
Walk-In Address: Room No: 007 Administrative Block, LNH.
Walk-In Time: 09.30 – 11.00 A.M
ADVT Number: LNH/’2016/2330
Walk-In Date: 16/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW