On 20/07/2017, LGBRIMH announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree for the position of Assistant Professor.
Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Institute of Mental Health LGBRIMH recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Institute of Mental Health LGBRIMH before 18/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||18/08/2017|
Essential Qualification for Assistant Professor Psychiatry: A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-ll of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) oi the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Post-graduate degree in the concerned specialty rnentioned in Schedule-Vl or equivalent. Recognized DNB qualification awarded by National Board of Examination.
Essential Experience for Assistant Professor Psychiatry: (i) At least 03 years teaching experience in the concerned specialty as Lecturer /Tutor /Registrar/ Demonstrator/Sr. Resident in a recognized institution college after the requisite Post-graduate degree qualification.
Note: Teaching experience in any other post like the post of general Duty Medical Officer/Medical Officer shall not be considered for eligibility purpose for recruitment to teaching posts”
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Institute of Mental Health LGBRIMH norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates working in State/Central GovtJPSU/Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel or submit “No objection Certificate” Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable in case of SC/ST for 5 years and OBC candidates 3 years as per the Central Government norms.
- In case of deputation, vigilance clearance/integrity certificate from the parent department will be required. Appointments in case of direct recruitment will be on probation for 2 (two) years. (8) Incomplete application or applications received after the last date will summarily rejected.
- The application in prescribed format is to be accompanied with attested copies of all certificates/one PP size photograph so as to reach to the Administrative Officer, LGBRIMH, Tezpur-784001 latest by 1808.2017 during working hours. Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid 2nd class Railway Fare/Bus Fare on production Of Railway/Bus Tickets by the shortest route as per Institute’S rules. No travelling allowance will be admissible to a serving candidate.
- The reimbursement is subject to the condition that the journey is actually commenced from the place to which call letter has been Sent for attending interview. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
Address For The Job: Administrative Officer, LGBRIMH, Tezpur-784001
Last Date to Apply: 18/08/2017