On 03/08/2017, Law and Judiciary Department Mantralaya announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB for the position of Chief Presenting Officer.
Law and Judiciary Department Mantralaya Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Law and Judiciary Department Mantralaya before 19/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Chief Presenting Officer|
|Last Date To Apply||19/08/2017|
Eligibility for Appointment :-
- Applicant must be a Citizen of India
- Applicant must hold a degree in Law from any recognized university and enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa
- Applicant must not be more than 55 years of age on the date of advertisement
- Experience :- Must have atleast 10 years of practice as an Advocate on the date of advertisement.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Law and Judiciary Department Mantralaya norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The applicants who desire to apply for above posts may submit the application in the prescribed proforma. The proforma is available on the official website of the Government (www.maharashtra.gov.in). The application should be addressed to The Principal Secretary and Remembrancer of Legal Affairs, Law and Judiciary Department, 5th Floor, Main Building, Mantralaya, Mumbai-400032. The application duly filled in must be submitted to the Registry, Law and Judiciary Department, Room No. 345-A, Annex Building 3rd Floor, Mantralaya, Mumbai-400032
- The last date for submission of applications is 19 August, 2017. The applications received only upto this date during working hours (upto 5.30 p.m) will be accepted. The applications received after the due date will not be accepted. Incomplete and illegible applications will not be accepted as well.
Address For The Job: The Principal Secretary and Remembrancer of Legal Affairs, Law and Judiciary Department, 5th Floor, Main Building, Mantralaya, Mumbai-400032
Last Date to Apply: 19/08/2017