On 30/11/2016, Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital announced recruitment notification for Junior Resident. Through this recruitment notification, Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital planning to recruit Junior Resident post who have completed BDS. Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Resident. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 02/12/2016.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Resident post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 02/12/2016 at 09.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital on 02/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Resident|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 15,600 to 39,100/- Per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||02/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Khichripur, Delhi – 110 091|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Resident Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Resident Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Resident|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: BDS from a recognized institute and should be registered with Delhi Dental Council.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 15,600 to 39,100/- per Month|
|Age Limit: 30 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Khichripur, Delhi – 110 091|
|Walk-In-Time: 09.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 02/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Junior Resident ” on 02/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Khichripur, Delhi – 110 091“
- Interview will be Starts from 09.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 02/12/2016
VENUE: Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Khichripur, Delhi – 110 091