On 15/10/2016, Kumaun University announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Kumaun University plans to recruit M.SC candidates for the post of Research Assistant. Kumaun University is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Research Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 03/12/2016.
Kumaun University proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kumaun University before 03/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Kumaun University|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 14,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||03/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Dr. Nandan Singh, principal investigator, Applied Optics and Spectroscopy Laboratory, Department of Physics, Kumaun University SSJ campus Almora-263 601|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc. in Physics|
|Desirable: Specialization in Applied optics and Spectroscopy, programming in Matlab or in other languages|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000 per month fixed.|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The duly completed application in prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents and recent photograph must reach to Dr. Nandan Singh, principal investigator, Applied Optics and Spectroscopy Laboratory, Department of Physics, Kumaun University SSJ campus Almora-263 601 latest by 03-12-2016. A soft copy of the application may also be send to [email protected] Interview will be held on 10-12-2016 at 11.00 am in the department of Physics, Kumaun University SSJ campus Almora. Original documents must be produced at the time of interview. No interim correspondence will be entertained.|
|Last Date: 03/12/2016|
|Location of Job: NAINITALA|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 03/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Kumaun University norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Research Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 03/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 03/12/2016
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016