On 02/08/2017, KUFOS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, ME/M.Tech, Ph.D for the position of Assistant Professor .
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies KUFOS Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies KUFOS before 19/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Salary||Rs.30,000 – 35,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||19/08/2017|
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub – clauses (i) and (ii) above, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor
The concerned/allied/relevant disciplines:
- Agricultural Engineering :- M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering / Food Technology/Food Engineering/ Ph.D in Agriculture/Food Technology/Food Engineering Desirable: 2 years of teaching experience at PG level/Post Doctoral Research experience/ Industry Experience in Agro Processing
- Food Technology :- M.Sc. in Food Technology/Food Science and Technology /Ph.D in Agro Processing Desirable : 2 years of teaching experience at PG level/Post Doctoral Research experience/Project/Research experience/Agro Processing industry experience in agro processing.
Age : 40 years as on 01.01.2017. (Eligible for age relaxation as per KPSC Rules)
- Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance at the interview. The University may utilize seminar and/or colloquium as a method of selection.
How To Apply?
- Applications should reach the Registrar at the below address on or before 19.08.2017 at 4.30 pm THE REGISTRAR KERALA UNIVERSITY OF FISHERIES AND OCEAN STUDIES PANANGAD P.O, MADAVANA, KOCHI-682 506
- The envelope should be super-scribed with the advertisement number and the post applied for
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Candidates applying for the reserved post should clearly state the category they belong to
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received is large and/or where it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates, the University at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications/experience prescribed in the advertisement. Further, the University may also fill up the posts advertised on short-term contract basis if necessary
- Changes in Regulations on qualifications, experience, calculation/application of API Scores, etc. issued by the UGC subsequent to this notification will become mandatory from the respective dates of effect prescribed
- The qualification prescribed shall be as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post and should pay processing fee accordingly
- No interim queries regarding test/interview/selection will be entertained
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- Application fee Rs.300/- for General candidates and Rs. 100/-for SC/ST candidates
- Mode of remittance of fee:- By cash (University cash counter from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm) or DD from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Finance Officer Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies, Panangad payable at Vyttila Branch.
Address For The Job: THE REGISTRAR KERALA UNIVERSITY OF FISHERIES AND OCEAN STUDIES PANANGAD P.O, MADAVANA, KOCHI-682 506
Advt Number: No.GA5/2559/17
Offline applications must be submitted latest by 19/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW