On 28/07/2017, Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies KUFOS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech for the position of Assistant Engineer .
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies KUFOS Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies KUFOS before 18/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||18/08/2017|
Monthly remuneration :-25,000/- (per month)
Period of Contract:- One year
Qualifications Educational : – B.Tech (Civil) or its equivalent
Experience : Minimum Three year experience in construction field (Civil) .
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies KUFOS norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received is large and/or where it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates, the University at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications/experience prescribed in the advertisement. Further, the University may also fill up the post advertised on short-term contract basis if necessary.
- The University reserves the right to –
- not fill up the post advertised.
- draw reserve panels for appointment to possible future vacancies;
- Written examination and/or interview will be conducted based on the number of candidates.
- No interim queries regarding test/interview/selection will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Interested persons should apply by post in the application attached hereunder with photo copies of all supporting documents
- Application fee Rs.100 /- for General candidates and Rs. 50 /-for SC/ST candidates
- Mode of remittance of fee :- By cash (University cash counter from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm) or DD from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Finance Officer Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies, Panangad payable at Vyttila Branch.
- Applications should reach this office at the below address on or before 4.30 pm . 18.08.2017.
- THE REGISTRAR KERALA UNIVERSITY OF FISHERIES AND OCEAN STUDIES PANANGAD P.O, MADAVANA, KOCHI-682 506 The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The envelope should be super-scribed with the advertisement number and the post applied for.
Address For The Job: THE REGISTRAR KERALA UNIVERSITY OF FISHERIES AND OCEAN STUDIES PANANGAD P.O, MADAVANA, KOCHI-682 506
Advt Number: No.GA5/5917/2017
Online applications must be submitted latest by 18/08/2017