On 12/07/2017, KRCL announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech for the position of Graduate Engineer.
Konkan Railway Corporation KRCL recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Konkan Railway Corporation KRCL before 13/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Graduate Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.9, 300-34,800/- per month|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||13/08/2017|
REQUISITE QUALIFICATION: Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/ University. (The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semester will be summed up to arrive at aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weight age will be given to any particular semester or year). The qualifications must be from recognised Govt. Universities/ Institutions, UGC recognised Universities and Institutes/UGC recognised Indian deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from autonomous institutes/concerned statutory council(wherever applicable). Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of mark should be indicated in the on line application form as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute. The candidate is required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute at the time of personal interview.
AGE Limit: Upper Age limit is 25 years as on 01/01/2018 .
Examination fees: Demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of FA & CAO/KRCL and payable at Navi Mumbai. The examination fee is non-refundable. No Examination fee for SC/ST candidates.
Nature & Period of Employment: Selected candidate will be appointed as Assistant Engineer in 7th CPC Pay MatrixLevel -8 (As per 6th CPC, CDA Pay scale of PB-2, 9300-34800 with GP Rs.4800/-) . They shall have to undergo training & probation for a period of two years. During training and probation period they will be paid the salary with GP-Rs 4800/-, on successful completion of training and probation they will be regularised in pay Matrix level 10 of 7th CPC- ) (As per 6th CPC, CDA Pay scale of PB-3, 15,600-39,100 with GP Rs.5400/-)
- KRCL will be utilizing valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- scores for recruitment of Assistant Engineers in the above disciplines. Only GATE-2017, 2016, 2015 scores are valid for this recruitment process.
- Based on the valid GATE scores as mentioned above to the extent of ten times of the notified vacancy , sorted in the order of merit , based on the best of the valid GATE score shall be called for further selection process .
- The candidates, shall be subjected to Group Discussion, Presentation and Personal Interview .The weightage of marks on a scale of 100 are GATE score- 75%, Group Discussion-5%, Presentation-5%, Personal Interview-15%. Minimum overall qualifying final mark is 60%.
How To Apply?
- The candidates shall apply Online through KRCL website (www.konkanrailway.com) by 23:59 hrs of 13.08.2017. Candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. Name should be filled up as appearing in GATE- score card. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the on-line application is submitted successfully.
- On successful submission, a unique application number will be allotted to the candidates and the same has to be referred for future correspondences. „ Candidates should ensure that the relevant details i.e. name, date of birth, address, etc. entered in KRCL online application should be the same as entered in the GATE- application.
- In case the candidate is called for personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original GATE score card for verification and other relevant documents which will be communicated through call letter / email.
- A candidate can apply for one post/discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one post/discipline will not be considered .A hard copy of the Online application with full signature and a self attested photo affixed in the space provided for, with two attested passport size photos and an attested copy of valid GATE score card are to be sent by Registered post only to Senior Recruitment Officer, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD/ Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 so as to reach on or before 14/08/2017 by 17.30 hrs. Applications not sent by Registered post /sent to / submitted at other offices of KRCL other than the office of Senior Recruitment Officer will not be considered.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Attested copy of Adhar card is to be submitted at the time of Group Discussion. „ The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions as mentioned in this advertisement.
- The selection process shall be conducted at Navi-Mumbai , the candidate should be prepared to stay for 2-3 days till the completion of Personal Interview. No journey fare shall be payable. „ The candidates should ensure that they fill up all the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them in the on-line applications are correct in all respect. Mere submission of online application successfully does not imply that the Corporation (KRCL) has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection/even after appointment that the candidate does not full fill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s),his/her candidature /appointment will automatically stand cancelled, as the candidature/appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio. „ The e-mail id entered in the online application form must remain valid for one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only.
- KRCL will not be responsible for any loss/non-delivery of e-mail/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong id or due to any other reason. „ Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies must submit “ No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of personal interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear the personal interview.
Documents to be attached with the application :
- Two attested passport size photographs and one photo pasted on the space provided on the print out of application form.
- Attested Xerox copy of Valid GATE- score card.
- DD of Rs 500/- (Not for SC/ST).
- A Signed hard copy of the filled ON LINE application should be sent by Registered Post only so as to reach the above mentioned office on or before closing date of 14/08/2017 by 17.30 hrs. Applications received after this date/ time will not be entertained.
- Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay. “KRCL will carry out verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidates have qualified in all the stages of examinations. KRCL may reject the applications of candidates at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidates are not fulfilling the requisite criteria and if appointed such a candidate(s) is/ are liable to be removed from service summarily.”
- Applications not accompanied with two attested passport size photos, without a passport size photo being pasted on relevant space of PRINT OUT of Online form , not accompanied with Examination fee or submitted without attested copy of Valid Gate Score card , incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect shall beentertained.
- Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice or disciplinary action. Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the number of vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit without citing any reason.
- ANY KIND OF CANVASSING WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATE AT ANY STAGE OF SELECTION WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON. NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD. 7. NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED FROM OR ON BEHALF OF INELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
Address For The Job: Senior Recruitment Officer, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD/ Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614.
Last Date to Apply: 13/08/2017