On 13/02/2017, Kolkata Port Trust announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Executive Engineers. Through this recruitment notification, Kolkata Port Trust plans to recruit B.Tech, Diploma candidates for the post of Assistant Executive Engineers. Kolkata Port Trust is planning to recruit 4 candidates for the post of Assistant Executive Engineers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 13/03/2017.
Kolkata Port Trust proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kolkata Port Trust before 13/03/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Kolkata Port Trust|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Executive Engineers|
|Education Requirement||B.E/B.Tech, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||04 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 16,400 to 40,500/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||13/03/2017|
|Address For The Job||Kolkata Port Trust, Haldia|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Executive Engineers Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Executive Engineers Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineers|
|Total Vacancy: 04 Posts|
|Education required: Must have a Diploma or passing out certificate in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Communication Engineering from a recognised Technical School or College Diploma holders in Electrical Engineering must have Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency issued by the West Bengal Licensing Board (Electrical) of Govt. of West Bengal in Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6A & 6B, 7A & 7B, 11 & 12 or its equivalent certificate.|
|Desirable: Supervisory Certificate of Competency issued by the West Bengal Licensing Board (Electrical) of Govt. of West Bengal in Part – 9 is preferred|
|Experience: Should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a responsible supervisory capacity in an Industrial / Commercial / Govt. Undertaking|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 16,400 to 40,500/- per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Application for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer under P&E Division”, should reach the Office of the Sr. Dy. Manager (P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building, P.O.: Haldia Township, Dist.: Purba Medinipur, W.B. Pin.: 721607, by March 13, 2017.|
|Last Date: 13/03/2017|
|Location of Job: Haldia|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 13/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Kolkata Port Trust norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant Executive Engineers Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 13/03/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 13/03/2017