On 03/08/2017, KMRL announced job notification to hire candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech for the position of Director.
Kochi Metro Rail KMRL jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kochi Metro Rail KMRL before 22/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Director (Systems)|
|Salary||Rs.75,000-1,00,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||22/08/2017|
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- He will be responsible for the overall planning of Systems (Rolling Stock, S&T, Electrical, Depot & workshop) for the project including consultancy, design, tendering, contracting, planning & executing and commissioning of Systems.
- Overall project administration with regard to Systems.
- Operations and maintenance of systems and Depot & Workshop.
- Project monitoring.
- nterface management.
- Quality assurance.
- Cost control for Systems.
Qualification: Degree in Electrical/Electronics and Communication Engineering from an institution of repute.
- A proven track record of twenty (20) years of Group “A”/Executive Services in Railways.
- At least five (5) years of the twenty (20) years mentioned above, should be at a senior level in Railway Electrification /Rolling Stock/Signaling & Telecommunication Projects of large nature.
- Should have experience and knowledge of interfacing with Railway or Metro related disciplines such as track laying works, signaling, electrification and rolling stock etc.
- Preference will be given for those who have experience in consultancy/works contract of national/international nature.
- Should have proven experience and knowledge in handling Metro Rail Operation or EMU or Rail Operations, related to the respective field.
- Should be well versed with safety norms.
- The experience criteria can be relaxed for very deserving candidates.
- Experience in National/International Metro projects.
- Experience in Railway EMU/Electric Locomotive manufacturing, maintenance and workshop facilities.
- Experience of all phases of major rail based urban transportation projects or contracts i.e.., planning bid documentation, bidding, execution, commissioning, post commissioning etc.
- Experience in dealing with environment management plan, litigation, dispute settlement etc.
- Experience of implementing major projects and complying with project related requirements of international funding institutions.
Age at recruitment:
- Minimum 45 years and maximum 57 years as on 01st August 2017.
- Normally 60 years and in exceptional cases 62 years if the project completion is going to be significantly facilitated by hispresence. Extension to 62 years to be approved by the Board of Directors in such circumstances.
Contractual Tenure: Up to five years or attaining the age of superannuation, whichever is earlier, on immediate absorption basis. Further extension is possible in case of satisfactory performance and to be decided by the Board of Directors.
Emoluments: The pay scale for the post is Rs.75,000- 1,00,000 (IDA). Apart from Basic Pay, DA (IDA Pattern), HRA and other allowances as admissible will be allowed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview, which will be communicated through email only. KMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
How To Apply?
- Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying.
- Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
- Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
- The application fee of Rs.500.00 should be paid online through the payment gateway of Kochi Metro Rail website. No other mode of payment will be entertained. This is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The last date of submission of on-line application is 22nd August 2017.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
- No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to candidates for attending interview
Address For The Job: Kochi Metro Rail, KMRL, 8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue 682011 Kochi, India
Last Date to Apply: 22/08/2017