On 02/08/2017, KIOCL announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, MBA for the position of Chief Managing Director.
KIOCL jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to KIOCL before 22/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Chief Managing Director|
|Qualification||Any Graduation, MBA/PGDM|
|Salary||Rs. 67,000-79,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||22/9/2017|
QUALIFICATION: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Applicants with Technical/MBA qualifications will have added advantge.
EXPERIENCE: The applicant should have adequate experience at a senior level of management in an organization of repute. Applicants with experience in Finance/Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Iron/Steel sector is desirable.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Internal: Minimum -45 , Maximum – 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
Others : Minimum -45 , Maximum – 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
PAY SCALE/ RANK/ LEVEL:
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale/rank/level will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
- Rs. 8250-9250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
- Rs. 11500-13500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
- Rs. 23750-28550 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
- Rs. 62000-80000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
- Rs. 22400-24500 (CDA) Pre-revised
- Rs. 67000-79000 (CDA)
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – in one of the followings :-
- Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
- Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
- State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs 2000 crore or more;
- Private Sector in company where the annual turnover is *Rs 2000 crore or more. (* The average audited annual turnover of three financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised shall be considered for applying the approved limits)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/9/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the KIOCL norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- It is requested that names of all candidates seniority-wise for the said post along with their applications in the prescribed format duly verified may kindly be forwarded so as to reach the PESB by 15.00 hours on 22nd September 2017. The applications of all candidates are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary(PESB), Room No.-523, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No.-14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 10 years, of those candidates ready along with their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. It is further requested that the vacancy for the post may also be uploaded on the website of Ministry/Department for wider publicity
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- All applicants should send their applications as per the format
- The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority.
- (CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry.
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE. (d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned
- Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government.
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
- Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
- Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
- Evidence of working at Board level ;
- Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
- The relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
Address For The Job: Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary(PESB), Room No.-523, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No.-14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Last Date to Apply: 22/9/2017