On 04/08/2017, KIIT announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology KIIT Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology KIIT before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.15,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Qualifications: M.Sc. in Inorganic Chemistry/ Environmental Sciences/ M. Tech. in Environmental Engineering wi th at least 55% aggregate marks.
Age Limit: 28 years.
Fellowship: 15,000 (Fifteen thousand, consolidated)
Duration: Initially 1 year, extendable another two years based on the satisfactory perfomłance.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on Interview by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology KIIT norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- ‘Ihe complete applications on Plain paper, with details of academic qualifications, experiences, publications (if any) along with self— attested copies of mark sheets/certificates/documents should reach Dr. Sanjoy Kumar Maji, Department of Chemistry, School of Applied Sciences, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar — 751024, Odisha, either by post or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on orbefore August 31,2017.
- ‘Ihe interview of shortlisted vandidates Will be conducted during mid-September, 2017. Please note that no TAIDA Will be paid for attending the interview. The candidate Will start the work from first week of October, 2017.
Address For The Job: Dr. Sanjoy Kumar Maji, Department of Chemistry, School of Applied Sciences, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar — 751024, Odisha
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW