On 7/02/2017, King Georges Medical University (KGMU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Windows Server Administrator. Through this recruitment notification, King Georges Medical University (KGMU) plans to recruit BE/B.Tech candidates for the post of Windows Server Administrator. King Georges Medical University (KGMU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Windows Server Administrator. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/2/2017.
King Georges Medical University (KGMU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to King Georges Medical University (KGMU) before 20/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||King Georges Medical University (KGMU)|
|Vacancy Name||Windows Server Administrator|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000 /-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||King Georges Medical University , Lucknow|
Eligibility & Details:
Windows Server Administrator Post:
Candidates can Get the Windows Server Administrator Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Windows Server Administrator|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Administration, monitoring and optimization of the global Windows (2008 / 2012 R2) AD and related Server Infrastructure. Administration of MS Infrastructure Services such as Wins, DNS, DHCP. Administration of MS SQL Database server. Administration of IIS web server. Service monitoring, alerting, reporting and continuous improvement of the service quality and availability. Server (standalone and virtual) design, installation, maintenance and upgrades for Windows systems as defined by project and application requirements. Project planning assistance, developing project plans for the implementation of technologies and systems. Develop and maintain installation and configuration project related software. Contribution and maintenance of all system standards. Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated, approaches for system administration tasks. Identify system management approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000 /-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Apply on before 20/2/2017|
|Last Date: 20/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Lucknow|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the King Georges Medical University (KGMU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Windows Server Administrator Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 20/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/2/2017