On 18/01/2017, King Georges Medical University (KGMU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Senior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, King Georges Medical University (KGMU) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. King Georges Medical University (KGMU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/02/2017.
King Georges Medical University (KGMU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to King Georges Medical University (KGMU) before 06/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||King Georges Medical University (KGMU)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 28,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||06/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||King Georges Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc (life Science). two year experience|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 28,000 + 20% HRA|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Application should reach the office of Prof. Ajai Singh, Principal Investigator on before 06th February 2017 at 3:00 pm along with attested copies of certificates and testimonial. The interview will be held on 07th February 2017 at 1:00 pm in the office of Prof. Ajai Singh, Principal Investigator, Departments of Orthopaedic Surgery, KGMU, UP, Lucknow.|
|Last Date: 06/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Lucknow|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the King Georges Medical University (KGMU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Senior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 06/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 06/02/2017