On 05/08/2017, KGMU announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Senior Research Assistant.
King Georges Medical University KGMU Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to King Georges Medical University KGMU before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.22,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||14/08/2017|
Qualification: MSc. (Life Science) with First Division and at least two years experience after MSc
Salary: 22,000/-p.m. for 3 years
Project Duration: 3 years
Duration of employment: One year and extended for next 2 years based on performance and recommendation of PI.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the King Georges Medical University KGMU norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application should reach the office of undersigned on 14/08/2017 till 04:00 PM along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials. The interview is scheduled on 16/08/17 at 02:00 PM in the chamber of Prof R N Srivastava (Room No. 410), Dept of Orthopaedic Surgery, RALC Building, KGMU, Lucknow, UP.
Address For The Job: Dept of Orthopaedic Surgery, RALC Building, KGMU, Lucknow, UP
Advt No: No 191/P/OS/17
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW