Kerala University Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kerala University before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Vacancy Details|
|Research Associate||Qualification : Ph.D in Geology/Geography/Geoinformatics/Environmental Science.
Experience in remote sensing and GIS related works is desirable.
Fellowship : Rs.25,000/- per month
|Field Assistant/ Technical Assistant||Qualification : Graduation with experience in field data collection.
Fellowship : Rs.8,000/- per month
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Kerala University norms or decision .
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates may submit their biodata with copies of all transcripts, experience certificate and other relevant documents to the following address on or before 16th August 2017 Director Inter University Centre for Geo-Spatial Information Science and Technology University of Kerala, Kariavattom campus Thiruvananthapuram 695 581
Address For The Job: Director Inter University Centre for Geo-Spatial Information Science and Technology University of Kerala, Kariavattom campus Thiruvananthapuram 695 581
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW