On 05/08/2017, Kerala University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Ph.D for the position of Lecturers.
Kerala University Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kerala University before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 30,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||14/08/2017|
Qualification: : A Ph.D degree in Computational Biology & Bioinformatics / Ph.D degree in Bioinformatics from University of Kerala or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto. Exemption for PhD holders from NET/SLET/SET shall be as per relevant provision of University Grants Commission. OR NET (National Eligibility Test conducted by the UGC, CSIR of similar test accredited by UGC like SLET) holders in Life Science / Computer Science or allied areas and having a good academic record with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in MSc Bioinformatics / MSc Computational Biology from University of Kerala or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto. NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted. OR NET (National Eligibility Test conducted by the UGC, CSIR of similar test accredited by UGC like SLET) holders in Life Science / Computer Science / Mathematical Sciences / Chemical Sciences / Engineering / allied areas and having a good academic record with a Master’s Degree from University of Kerala or a degree recongnized as equivalent thereto, with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in any of the following MCA, MTech (Computer Science / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Electronics / Electronics & Communication [Optoelectronics & Optical Communication] / Technology Management ) MSc (Computer Science / Zoology / Botony / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Maths / Aquatic Biology / Information Technology / Physics / Chemistry / Statistics / Electronics )
Desirable Qualification: Two years teaching experience at Post Graduate / Under Graduate level. 2. Pass in NET conducted by the UGC.
Age :Not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2017 (Usual relaxation in the upper age limit as per rules shall be allowed).
Remuneration : Consolidated amount of Rs. 30,000/ (Rupees Thirty Thousand only) per month for candidates with PG + NET/PhD. Rs. 20,000/ (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) for candidates without NET/PhD.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Kerala University norms or decision .
How To Apply?
- The completed Application Form should be accompanied by attested copies of all documents to prove age, qualification, experience, NOC from the present employer etc and a crossed Demand Draft taken from SBI for Rs.260/ (Rs.110/ for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Kerala payable at Thiruvananthapuram or alternatively by remittance of Rs.250/ (Rs.100/ for SC/ST Candidates) in Kerala University Fund (KUF) at the university cash counter/Friends. Applicant’s name and purpose of remittance must be indicated on the reverse side of the demand draft and in the case of chalan remittances, the original payinslip should be attached along with the application. The application superscribed with “Application for the post of Lecturers (Contract Basis) in the Department of Computational Biology & Bioinformatics” should reach the Registrar, University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram695034 on or before 14.08.2017 by 05.00 P.M. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Interim enquiry will not be entertained. Canvassing in any form will be lead to disqualification.
Address For The Job: the Registrar, University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695034
Reference Number: No.Ad.DI.1./DCB&BI/52054/2017
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW