On 20/07/2017, Kerala High Court announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, ITI, Diploma for the position of Motor Car Mechanic Grade II.
Kerala High Court recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kerala High Court before 25/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Motor Car Mechanic Grade II|
|Qualification||10TH, ITI, Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.22,200 – 48,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||25/08/2017|
Qualification: SSLC. Diploma or I.T.I. certificate in Automobile Engineering Valid Light Motor Vehicle driving licence. (The driving licence should be valid on the dates of closure of Step II application, Written Test and Interview). Two years practical experience in repairs and maintenance of motor vehicles in a recognised automobile workshop.
Age Limit: Candidates born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply, Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1976 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. Candidates belong to other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. A candidate who is an Ex-serviceman or Ex-general Reserve Engineer Force person or a disembodied Territorial Army person, in reckoning the age for his eligibility for appointment, can exclude the period of his service in the defence forces or in the General Reserve Engineer Force or in the Territorial Army, as the case may be, and the period of unemployment on discharge up to a maximum of five years provided he has not completed the age of 50 years.
Pay Scale: Rs.22200 – 48000/-
Application fee: Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes Nil All others ₹300
- The selection will be on the basis of written test and Interview
How To Apply?
- The online application process has two parts – STEP-I and STEP-II. ‘STEP-I /New Applicant’ is the first part for registration of the applicants. ‘STEP-II /Registered Applicant’ is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed STEP-I. A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the STEPs which includes the submission of applications by completing the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in STEP – II process.
- To start the process, the candidates should click the link ‘STEP-I / New Applicant’ below the head ‘Apply Online’ seen on the right side of the web page. This will take the candidate to the next page where the option of ‘POSTS’ are displayed. The candidates can access the RECRUITMENT OF MOTOR CAR MECHANIC GRADE II main page (hereafter called the main page) by clicking the option ‘Motor Car Mechanic Grade II’ available there. Before proceeding further, the candidate should read the detailed notification in the home page and How to Apply , Guidelines for Photo & Signature, FAQ and Sample Application Form provided there. He/She should also be ready with his/her scanned Photograph & Signature (in a pen drive or CD) and the details to be filled in the online application.
- In STEP-I / New Applicant, the candidate has to fill in basic information about him/her. The information provided during STEP-I/ New Applicant process is of permanent nature and cannot be modified.
- In STEP-II / Registered Applicant, the candidate has to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature, fill in fee payment details and detailed information about him/her. The details furnished by the candidates during STEP-II process can be modified till the Final Submission of online applications. However, the photograph and signature once uploaded cannot be changed.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid Mobile Number / valid personal email ID. It should be kept active in the duration of the recruitment. No request for change of Mobile Number / e-mail ID will be entertained. High Court will send various intimations relating to the recruitment as SMS/e-mail to this Mobile Number/e-mail ID.
- Date of commencement of STEP – I and STEP – II Process 24/07/2017 Closure of STEP- I Process 25/08/2017
Address For The Job: Kerala High Court, Kochi
Advt No: A6-20153/2017/REC1
Last Date to Apply: 25/08/2017