On 25/08/2017, Kerala High Court announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 8th, ITI for the position of Carpenter.
Kerala High Court Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kerala High Court before 20/10/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 41,500/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/10/2017|
Scale of Pay: – Rs.18000- 41500 with compensatory allowance of Rs. 250/-
Age limit: Candidates born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/1999 (both days‘inclusive) are eligible to apply. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1976 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. Candidates belonging to other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. A candidate who is an Ex-serviceman or Ex-general Reserve Engineer Force person or a disembodied Territorial Army person, in reckoning the age for his eligibility for appointment, can exclude the period of his service in the defence forces or in the General Reserve Engineer Force or in the Territorial Army, as the case may be, and the period of unemployment on discharge up to a maximum of five years provided he has not completed the age of 50 years.
Qualification: Pass in standard VIII or equivalent. I.T.I Certificate in the trade of Carpentry or equivalent qualification or ten years experience as Carpenter. Note : Physically Challenged persons are not eligible to apply
- Direct Recruitment. Mode of selection – The selection will be on the basis of written test, Skill test and Interview.
How To Apply?
- The online application process has two parts – STEP-I and STEP-II. STEP-l /New Applicant’ is the first part for registration of the applicants. STEP-ll /Registered Applicant’ is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed STEP-I.
- A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the STEPS which includes the submission of applications by completing the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in STEP – ll process.To start the process, the candidates should click the link ‘STEP-I I New Applicant‘ below the head ‘Apply Online’ seen on the right side of the web page.
- This will take the candidate to the next page where the option of POSTS’ are displayed.The candidates can access the RECRUITMENT OF CARPENTER main page(hereafter called the main page) by clicking the option ‘CARPENTER’ available thereBefore proceeding further, the candidate should read the detailed notification in the home page and How ro Apply, Guidelines for Photo & Signature, FAQ and Sample Application Form provided there.
- He/She should also be ready with his/her scanned Photograph & Signature (in a pen drive or CD) and the details to be filled in the online application. (3) In STEP-I / New Applicant, the candidate has to fill in basic information about him/her. The information provided during STEP-ll New Applicant process is of permanent nature and cannot be modified.
- SC, ST – Nil, All others – Rs.300/-
Call Letter For Interview:
- The candidates should download the call Letters for the Interview from the link “STEP-Ill Registered Applicant” in the Recruitment Portal (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. The Call Letters for the Interview will be ready for download two weeks prior to the date of the interview and the matter will be informed through SMS/e-mail.
Address For The Job: Kerala High Court, Kochi, Kerala
Date of commencement of STEP – I and STEP – II Process: 20.09.2017
Closure of STEP- I Process: 20.10.2017
Last date for remittance of Application Fee: 28.10.2017
Closure of STEP – II Process: 06.11.2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW