On 02/02/2017, Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) announced recruitment notification for Teaching Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) planning to recruit Teaching Assistant post who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc. Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) is planning to recruit 5 candidates for the post of Teaching Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 20/02/2017.
Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) proposes to Conduct Interview for Teaching Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 20/02/2017 at 02.00 P.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) on 20/02/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Kerala Agricultural University (KAU)|
|Vacancy Name||Teaching Assistant|
|Education Requirement||B.Sc, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||05 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 35,000/- per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||20/02/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||College of Forestry, Kerala Agricultural University, Vellanikkara – 680656|
Eligibility & Details:
Teaching Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Teaching Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Teaching Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 05 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelor’s degree from the concerned Faculty by KAU. Provided that this shall not be insisted for teaching posts in Agricultural statistics Masters degree in the relevant subject recognized by Kerala Agricultural University with OGPA 3/4 under Trisemester system 8/10 under Semester system or 55% marks under traditional system or their equivalent.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 35,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: The candidates shall not be over 40 years on the 1st day of January 2017 . SC/ST and OBC are eligible for age relaxation as per KS&SSR.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: College of Forestry, Kerala Agricultural University, Vellanikkara – 680656|
|Walk-In-Time: 02.00 P.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 20/02/2017
- Selection will be based on Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Teaching Assistant ” on 20/02/2017.
- Place of the interview ” College of Forestry, Kerala Agricultural University, Vellanikkara – 680656“
- Interview will be Starts from 02.00 P.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 20/02/2017
VENUE: College of Forestry, Kerala Agricultural University, Vellanikkara – 680656