On 17/02/2017, Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Teaching Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) plans to recruit B.Sc, M.Sc candidates for the post of Teaching Assistant. Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Teaching Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/03/2017.
Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) before 06/03/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Kerala Agricultural University (KAU)|
|Vacancy Name||Teaching Assistant|
|Education Requirement||B.Sc, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||06/03/2017|
|Address For The Job||Kerala Agricultural University (KAU), Kerala|
|Reference No||No. A1 – 320/2017|
Eligibility & Details:
Teaching Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Teaching Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Teaching Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture /Horticulture Masters degree in the relevant subject recognized by Kerala Agricultural University with OGPA 3/4 under Trimester system, 8/10 under Semester system or 55% marks under traditional system or their equivalent.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 35,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Age of the applicant should not be above 36 years as on 01.02.2017. Age relaxation as per existing Government Rules will be granted to eligible candidates.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Duly filled in applications should be sent to ‘The Associate Director of Research, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Mele Pattambi (PO), Palakkad District, 679 306 (PIN), KERALA’ by post (applications send by other means like email/fax will not be accepted) so as to reach the same on or before 5 P.M on 06.03.2017.|
|Last Date: 06/03/2017|
|Location of Job: Kerala|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Teaching Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 06/03/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 06/03/2017