On 17/07/2017, Kashmir University announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Junior Assistant.
Kashmir University recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kashmir University before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs 5200-20200/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||16/08/2017|
Junior Assistant: Graduation from any recognized University with at least 50% marks. Knowledge of Computer typing. Six months certificate course in computer application from any recognized Institute.
Junior Assistant (Arabic Typist) : Graduation from any recognized University with at least 50% marks and Arabic as one of the subject. Knowledge of Urdu / Arabic Computer typing. Six months certificate course in computer application from any recognized Institute.
Age Limit: age limit of 18-40 years as on 01-01-2017
- Graduation – 25 points
- Post Graduation – 05 points
- Written Test – 30 Points
- Computer Type Test – 25 Points
- Viva Voce – 15 Points
- The date for written test/computer test/interview of the eligible candidates shall be notified through local news papers and also uploaded on university web www.kashmiruniversity.net. However, the University does not take any responsibility for missing the written test/computer test /interview by candidate. No individual call letter shall be sent to the concerned candidates in this regard;
How To Apply?
- Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net and Click on Jobs/Recruitment link. Read detailed Important Instructions and preview of whole process for Registration and submission of Application Form before proceeding ahead.
- Candidate needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application. For Registration, Click on the Non-Teaching Jobs Link. Remember the Username and Password for future reference. Use valid Email ID and mobile number during registration process
- After successful Registration, Login into the system by using your Username and Password.
- Key in the personal details, educational qualifications, experience etc. Preview the Form, if details are correct, Click on Submit. If there is variation or you want to update, Click on Edit, make corrections, updations and then Submit. Remember, no editing or updating is allowed after the Form is submitted. Get a print out of the Application Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Select payment mode for depositing Application Fee (Online mode or against the pay-in-slip). Deposit the Application Fee of Rs. 550/-, through Online mode or against the bank Pay-in-Slip generated with the Application Form, in any of the branches of the J&K Bank, across the country.
Address For The Job: Kashmir University, HAZRATBAL, SRINAGAR-190006
Reference Number: No: F(Non-Teaching/Recruitment/KU)2017
- Submission of Online Forms / Hard Copies. – July 18,2017
- Last date for submission of Online Forms. – Aug 16,2017
- Last date for submission of Hard Copies. – Aug 19,2017