On 07/08/2017, Kashmir University announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, ENVSc for the position of Junior Research Fellow, Project Fellow.
Kashmir University jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow, Project Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/8/2017 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Kashmir University on 17/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow, Project Fellow|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
- Name of the project 1:
Centre of Kashmir Himalayan Biodiversity- Documentation, bio-prospection and Conservation sanctioned to the University of Kashmir by the University Grants Commission under the CPEPA scheme
Eligibility: M. Sc in Biochemistry with at least 55% marks Applicants having experience in isolation and purification of bioactive compounds etc. would be preferred.
- Name of the project 2:
Fellowship Programme under National Mission on Himalayan Studies of Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Govt. of India
Eligibility: M.Sc in Geology/Earth Science//Env. Sc with minimum of 55% marks Applicants having experience in groundwater studies and aquifers would be preferred
- Walk-in interview will be held on 17/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Kashmir University norms or decision .
- The interested and eligible candidates are invited for a Walk-in-interview to be held on 17th August, 2017 at 10.30 AM in the office of Dean Research, University of Kashmir, Srinagar for filling up the following positions available in the projects shown against each. The positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the tenure of the project.’
- The candidates should bring original certificates/ transcripts and other documents indicating qualification, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, age, certificate of having qualified NET and/or similar accredited tests and research experience in the relevant field (if any) on the day of interview.
Walk-In Address: The office of Dean Research, University of Kashmir, Srinagar
Walk-In Time: 10.30 A.M
Reference No: No:KU/Bot/CPEPA-NMHS-Walk-in-inter. /17
Walk-In Date: 17/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW