On 12/08/2017, Karnataka State Police announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduation for the position of Armed Reserve Sub Inspector.
Karnataka State Police Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Karnataka State Police before 28/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Armed Reserve Sub Inspector|
|Last Date To Apply||28/08/2017|
- GM => 21 – 26 years
- SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B => 21 – 28 years
- FOR INSERVICE CANDIDATE
- GM => 35 years
- SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B => 40 years
- In-service candidates must have put in 5 years minimum service as on 13/10/2016 as PC/HC/ASI in any wing of the Karnataka State Police for eligibility to apply.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Any degree from University recognised by UGC or EQUIVALENT
- Selection Will be Based on ENDURANCE TEST and PHYSICAL STANDARD.
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates may apply on or before 28/08/2017
Address For The Job: Karnataka State Police, Karnataka
Last Date to Apply: 28/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW