On 01/08/2017, Karnataka State Police announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Bachelor Degree for the position of Police Sub Inspector.
Karnataka State Police Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Karnataka State Police before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Police Sub Inspector|
|Last Date To Apply||16/08/2017|
Education Qualification: Must be a holder of a Bachelors Degree in Science having Bioloagy , Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botny, Forensic Science, Criminology, Developmental Biology, Bio-Chemistry, Cell Biology, Bio Science, Micro- Biology, Bio-Physics, Computer Science as one of the subjects from a University established by law.
Age Limit: 21 – 40 years
Vacancy Details: PSI
- Direct – 2 ( Men-1, Women-1) (NON HK Region Reserved Posts)
- In-service – 1 (Men&Women-1) (NON HK Region Reserved Posts)
- Ex-servicemen – 1 (Men) (NON HK Region Reserved Posts)
- HK-Region Reserved Posts – 1 (Direct – 1 Men)
- ET & PST, WRITTEN EXAMINATION AND VIVA-VOCE
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates may apply on or before 16/08/2017
- CATEGORY (GM , 2A,2B, 3A,3B) – Rs.250/-
- CATEGORY (SC , ST, CAT-01) – Rs. 100/-
Address For The Job: Karnataka State Police, Karnataka
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017