On 3/11/2016, Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Lecturer & More Vacancies. Through this recruitment notification, Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) plans to recruit Diploma,Graduate,Degree,Post Graduate candidates for the post of Lecturer & More Vacancies. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is planning to recruit 717 candidates for the post of Lecturer & More Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 2/12/2016.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) before 2/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Lecturer & More Vacancies|
|Education Requirement||Diploma,Any Graduate,Any Bachelors Degree,Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||717 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 11,600-51,300/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||2/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC),Karnataka|
Eligibility & Details:
Lecturer & More Vacancies Post:
Candidates can Get the Lecturer & More Vacancies Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Lecturer & More Vacancies|
|Total Vacancy: 717 Posts|
|Education required:All Interested Candidates should have completed Diploma, Graduation Degree, Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 11,600-51,300/-per month|
|Age Limit: 18 – 40 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:For Unreserved Candidates Application Fee is – 300/- & For All Reserved Candidates Application Fee is -25/-|
|Procedure:All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://kpsc.kar.nic.in.before or on 02-12-2016.|
|Last Date: 2/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Karnataka|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 2/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from before on 2/12/2016. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 2/12/2016 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 2/12/2016