On 19/06/2017, KAPL announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduation for the position of Professional Service Representative.
Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals KAPL recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Agro service Representative post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 05/07/2017 – 06/07/2017. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals KAPL on 05/07/2017 – 06/07/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Professional Service Representative|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduation|
|Salary||Rs 13,000 – 17,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||26 Years|
||05/07/2017 – 06/07/2017|
Qualification: For the post of Professional Sales Representative / Medical Representative, the candidates should be a graduate in Pharmacy/ Science/ Commerce/ Arts and should have minimum one year experience in selling Pharma Products in any pharmaceutical company.
Age Limit: Age should be around 26 years for general candidates (5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates).
Salary: We offer consolidated salary upto Rs. 13,000/- per month during probationary period, plus TA/DA and incentives and after confirmation of service, salary will be around Rs. 17,000/- per month plus TA/DA and incentives.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 05/07/2017 – 06/07/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals KAPL norms or decision .
- Interested candidates can attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW at the places mentioned above on the above dates between 9.00 a.m. & 1.30 p.m. with detailed resume, previous month salary slip, Sales target Vs Achievement details, other testimonials, credentials and performance certificates, if any.
- The candidates are advised to download the Application for Employment form here and the filled-in application has to be brought at the time of attending walk-in interview. The candidates have to produce all the originals and one set of copy in respect of qualification, experience & caste certificate at the time of walk-in interview.
- TA will be reimbursed for shortest route by second-class train fare only for the eligible candidates, who fulfill the above required criteria, on production of original train tickets.
Walk-In Address: KARNATAKA ANTIBIOTICS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD., Nirman Bhavan, Opposite to Orion Mall, Dr.Rajkumar Road, 1st Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore- 560 010 Ph: 080 2357 1590 – Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, KeralaTamil Nadu, Telangana.
Venue: KARNATAKA ANTIBIOTICS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD., Nirman Bhavan, Opposite to Orion Mall, Dr.Rajkumar Road, 1st Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore- 560 010 Ph: 080 2357 1590 – Bihar, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, West Bengal.
Walk-In Date: 05/07/2017 – 06/07/2017