On 27/01/2017, Kandla Port Trust announced recruitment notification to recruit Deputy Manager. Through this recruitment notification, Kandla Port Trust plans to recruit B.Com candidates for the post of Deputy Manager. Kandla Port Trust is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Deputy Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/2/2017.
Kandla Port Trust proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kandla Port Trust before 19/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Kandla Port Trust|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Manager|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 20, 600- 46,500/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||19/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Kandla Port Trust, Mumbai|
Eligibility & Details:
Deputy Manager Post:
Candidates can Get the Deputy Manager Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Deputy Manager|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Graduate in Commerce and Member of the institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Cost Accountant of India (Previously known as ICWAI)/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Finance from a recognized University/Institute with at least five years of post-qualification experience of working as an Officer in the Finance/Accounts Department of a Major Port Trust or Industrial/Commercial/Govt. Undertaking.|
|Desirable: Knowledge of working in Major Ports /Public Sector Units / Autonomous Bodies. Experience in Finance and Accounts matters of Government Organisation.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 20, 600- 46,500/-per month|
|Age Limit: 60 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Last date of receipt of applications is 19th February 2017. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. IPGL reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to: The Managing Director India Ports Global Limited 4th Floor, Nirman Bhavan Muzawar Pakhadi Road Mazgaon, Mumbai 400010 ALL CORRESPONDENCE ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF IPGL ONLY (E-mail : [email protected], Tel. (o22) 6900 0431.|
|Last Date: 19/2/2017|
|Location of Job:Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Kandla Port Trust norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Deputy Manager Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 19/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 19/2/2017