On 07/07/2017, Kandla Port Trust announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduation for the position of Chairman .
Kandla Port Trust Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Kandla Port Trust before 04/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Post Graduation|
|Salary||Rs.80,000 – 1,25,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||04/09/2017|
Officers holding the posts of Chairman in category II ports with minimum 3 years of regular service in the post. port Officers working in Major port Trusts who are eligible to be considered tar the post as per para 4
- above should send their applications through proper channel. While forwarding the applications the Chairman of the concerned port may please ensure the following documents are sent along with the application form:
- ACRs of last years (2011-12 to 2015-16) A certificate on adverse entries in the ACRs, if any. If the ACRs of a particular year between 201 1-12 and 2015-16 are pending/not available, “No Report Certificate’
along with ACRs of preceding years, may be furnished. A statement showing AC’Rs grading should also be tarnished. The details regarding officers holding higher posts on ad-hoc/temporary basis should bc clearly specified. The Vigilance status of the candidate in the prescribed proforma duly filled in column- wise and signed by CVOs of the concerned Port (with details of last ten years
General Managerial ability; Experience and lalcnt in man-management in highly unionized environment. Experience and ability in Financial Management. Ability to and implement development plans and also to prepare broad perspective plan tor development of a port: Ability to co-ordinate with various agencies such as State Governments. the and Order authorities. different agencies of Central Government such as customs. Railway. Ministry of Labour etc. Experience and ability in personnel management and understanding of establishments matters, General Managerial ability; Experience and latent in man-management in highly unionized environment. Experience and ability in Financial Management. Ability to formulaic and implement development plans and also to prepare broad perspective plan tor development of a port: Ability to co-ordinate with various agencies such as State Governments. the u.w and Order authorities. different agencies of Central Government such as customs. Railway. Ministry of Lab our etc. Experience and ability in personnel management and understanding of establishments matters,
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 04/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Kandla Port Trust norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The applications (in the enclosed format) which are received after due date/ not sent through proper channel “ill not be considered. The last date for receipt of applications in this Ministry is 04.09.2017.
- The applications may be sent to the undersigned at the following address and e-mail given below: Under Secretary (Pl of Shipping. Room NO. 4.3X,Transport Bhawan Parliament Street. Delhi. 1 10001.
Address For The Job: Room NO. 4.3X,Transport Bhawan Parliament Street. Delhi. 1 10001.
Online applications must be submitted latest by 04/09/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW